If for some reason you're not getting the results you want, Koodo Shops and Koodo Webstore offer a 15-day money back guarantee on your phone. You'll get whatever you paid for your phone back and your Tab will be reversed - no questions asked.
Within 15 days from the date of purchase, you can exchange your phone or get a refund if you’re not completely satisfied. The phone must be returned in like-new condition with all included accessories and proof of purchase.
If your usage stays within the limits below, we’ll waive your first bill. If your usage exceeds any one of these limits, you can still return or exchange your phone but you’ll be responsible for your bill. Details on reasonable usage:
Return your phone in its original condition with all original packaging and parts, along with a copy of your receipt, to the place of purchase. Accessories are not eligible for returns or refunds unless they're defective.
- 30 minutes of talk time (local and/or long distance)
- 50 text messages (incoming and outgoing)
- 50 MB data
- Koodo Shop purchases must be returned to any Koodo Shop.
- Retail partner purchases must be returned to the location where you purchased it.
- Online purchases should be returned via mail and can be initiated by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a self-addressed envelope to ship the phone back to us.
- If your phone was purchased at a Retail Partner (For example: Best Buy, Wal-Mart etc.) you must return your phone to the same Retail Partner. Return policies vary by Retail Partner.
Looking for this answer on Koodo Prepaid? Click Here.