Losing your phone is a total bummer. Good thing is you can suspend your service right away to prevent the bad guys from using it. Just follow these steps.
1. Log into your Self Serve account.
2. From the Self Serve drop-down menu, select Mobile services.
3. Under “Report your lost or stolen phone,” select Report.
4. Choose your reason for suspension.
5. Choose if you want access to your voicemail.
6. Select Continue.
7. Review the notes and select Submit.
You can also call us at 1-866-99-KOODO to suspend your service.
Suspending your service protects you from having to pay for unauthorized use of your phone. Just so you know, you'll still be charged for your monthly plan, your Tab, and other add-ons.