All of the information you need to know about your Tab is shown in the Tab section on your monthly bill.
Every month you’ll see the following:
- Your opening Tab balance, which is your Tab balance at the start of the month and the end of the previous month.
- Your closing Tab balance, which reflects your closing Tab balance each month. This amount will also appear as your opening balance for the next month.
- If applicable, you’ll see the following:
- Your Tab contribution or Tab charge, which highlights your monthly Tab contribution that gets applied every month towards your Tab.
- Your Tab adjustment, which appears if there was an adjustment applied to your Tab, or if you upgrade your phone and put more on your Tab. It will also appear if you cancel your account and need to pay back your Tab.
- Your Tab repayment, which is the amount you’ve paid off to clear your current Tab balance if you’re upgrading to a new Koodo phone.
Also, category names in the airtime summary have been simplified to highlight where you called from, who you called and how long you spoke for.