It's easy to turn your data notifications on and off in Self Serve. Just follow the steps below.
1. Log into your Self Serve account.
2. On the Overview page, select View usage on your dashboard.
3. Select Change data alerts on your data metre to get to the data alerts page.
4. Select either Canada or International data alerts.
5. Once selected, check the box Receive an alert to turn notifications on. Uncheck the box to turn notifications off.
6. You can turn your data alerts on or off using the toggle.
7. Select Save settings.
For Shock-Free Data customers:
If you’re on a Shock-Free Data plan, go to the Data Usage Alerts page in your Self Serve account. You can pause your data by turning the toggle on, and you can resume your data usage by turning the toggle off.