You can easily make a one-time payment using Self Serve with your credit card or Visa debit card.
You'll see your payments right away on your Self Serve account. You can also view your bill details, usage, and download your bill.
1. Log into Self Serve.
2. On the main page, select View my bill
. Or, from the top drop-down menu, select Billing.
3. Select Pay my bill
4. Verify the amount you want to pay and then select Next.
5. Enter your card information and select Next.
6. Review your payment and card info. If you’re good to go, select Pay now
7. You’ll see a confirmation page with your updated balance. We’ll also send you an email with this info.
Sign up for hassle-free pre-authorized payments by logging into Self Serve
Just so you know
- If you have many subscribers and more than one bill on your account, you’ll need to pay each bill separately.
- The information associated with your credit card must match the information that we've registered under your account.
- We only accept Canadian credit cards and Visa Debit. If you want to pay with an international card, give us a call and we'll help you out.