1. Log in to your Self Serve account.
2. Scroll down to Other helpful links. Click Change address. Or, select My Profile from the Self Serve drop-down menu.
3. Your current address will appear in My Profile. To change your address, click Change.
4. There are a few ways of finding your address:
a) Start typing your address in the Address lookup bar. When you find the correct address, click on it and the form will automatically populate. Click Submit.
b) Or, skip the Address lookup bar and manually type your address in the form. Click Submit.
5. Verify your address again on the green verification page. Find the correct one and click Save.
6. You’ll return to My profile, where your address will be updated within 15 minutes.
7. If the correct address isn’t showing up, click Try again. You’ll return to the original address form.
Good to Know
You must have a Canadian address to register.
Your mailing address will be verified by Canada Post. If they can’t find it, you’ll get an error message and you’ll have to try again.