You can switch your phone or SIM card in Self Serve. It’s easy – just follow the steps below when you insert a new SIM card into your phone.
- Log in to your Self Serve account.
- Click on Self Serve at the top of the screen, and select Phone Services from the drop down menu.
- Click on Change Phone in the link box at the bottom of the screen.
- On the Change Phone page, select New SIM Card in my current phone, and click Start Change.
- Enter your new SIM card number, and click Continue.
- Review your information and click Confirm Changes.
- Your new SIM card will be confirmed. Changes will take up to 15 minutes to apply.
Just so you know
In some cases, the SIM card from your old phone fits perfectly into your new phone. That’s great, just swap your SIM and you’re good to go. There’s no need to follow the steps above.
But wait! What if my old SIM card doesn’t fit into my new phone?
You’ll need to get a new SIM card and register it in Self Serve by following the steps above.